cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connectivity issue between SAP ECC 6.0 EHP7 and SAP Crystal Reports 2013

jawedsib
Explorer
0 Kudos

We have installed SAP Crystal reports 2013 and now trying to connect with SAP ECC 6.0 EHP7.

While trying to connect with SAP Tables, the following error occurs:

Logon failed. You do not have the necessary rights to design reports against SAP system.

I have looked up this issue on the forum and seemingly people have suggested to download BO Integration Kit. Please suggest what is the right solution and I could not find any BO Integration Kit.

View Entire Topic
abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faraz,

CR 2013 does not need the SAP Integration Kit.

You just need to make sure that the right Transports have been loaded on the SAP System.

The right Transport files are the ones found inside the installation zip you download from SAP's server. They're under the "Collaterals\Add-Ons\SAP\Transports" folder.

For more info on Transports, authorizations etc, please have your BASIS admin go through this wiki:

Crystal Reports 2008 and BW - Installation and Configuration - Business Intelligence (BusinessObject...

-Abhilash

0 Kudos

Hi Abhilash,

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but I wonder if you can help me solve my issue with loading the transports onto our system. we are on EHP7 and when I attempt to load Transport request K900754.R21(and all others containing inside the "Collaterals\Add-Ons\SAP\Transports" folder) via STMS->Extras->Add Transport Request to Import Queue I get notification Transport request K900754.R21 invalid - see attached screenshot. Any thoughts on why this is happening?

Thank you for your help!

deb_nugent2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Use transport number R21K900754. You entered the cofile name. You need to enter its transport name.