cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Composite Script with one login and one log off in CBTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Team,

Though the below has asked already.Do we have any update currently?Please let me know if you have an answer

I have a question like in the composite script of the CBTA can we use with the one login and one log off set. For example: say I have a composite script which consists of 5 test script and each test script have its own login and log off. I want to execute the composite script which is of 5 test script with the one login for all 5 scripts and one log off for all 5 test script. I think we can disable the log off step in scripts individually but login is not captured in any of the scripts as its logging from the Test profile we define.in the scripts individually.PLease let me know if this possible to do with one login for the entire bunch of the Composite script.

Regards,

Eswari

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

hi Team,

Am looking for the Test script created with 100TDC variants and should execute in single login and logoff.Is there any way to eradicate the 100 times login and log off to reduce the execution timing

vijayjeethuri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sreedhar,

You can create test configuration and assign unit scripts inside it, this way it takes one single login and you can add logoff component at the end after assigning all the unit scripts in test configuration.

If you had created composite script for end to end scenario, there is no way to get only single sign in and logoff.

Regards,

Vijay