cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication error PI to BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we're encountering a communication problem into a BPM scenario.

We're trying to trigger a communication between our BPM and an iFlow developed on Netweaver Developer Studio.

The PI flow is File to SOAP (XI 3.0). We would like to start the BPM flow as soon as a file is delivered from PI.

As you can see in the following screen, the scenario is very simple:

we have associated the inbound Service Interface (related to the target Business Component of the flow) to the trigger of the Start Event, a human interaction with a web dynpro in which we want to show/approve/reject our data, and finally an End Event with no interface associated.

the iFlow is the following:

The Service interfaces (Outbound and Inbound) has the same Message Type associated and are configured as XI 3.0 stateless.

The mapping contains simple move of values.

The communication channel sender polls on a local folder on PI in order to catch a file with the structure defined into the data type and should send the data through the SOAP communication channel to the receiver structure (mapped into the Data Object created in the BPM).

But, once we start the Communication channel sender, we encounter the following error:

Delivery of the message to the application using connection JPR failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error processing inbound message. FaultException: com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.core.ESPXISystemFaultException: Error encountered  during processing of XI request message in inbound ESP; Hint: com.sap.engine.interfaces.webservices.runtime.RuntimeProcessException:
Unexpected uriID '/{http://abc.com/BPM_process_demo}Anagrafica_async_in_SI'. Found:  BindingData 'null', interfaceMapping 'null' interfaceDefinition 'null'

We tried to search for some help on the portal but the only suggestion we found has been already implemented.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you very much.

Regards.

Andrea

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Hello Andrea,

I'm new to PI 7.3/BPM.

I have to implement the similar scenario.

PI takes the file from a directory and sends the content to BPM

I don't know how PI and BPM communicate.

Compared to the second image, shown above, then BPM side, I lack the development of the first pool.

In ESR I created all the mapping (source and target), the two service interfaces (inbound and outbound).

In Integration builder I created the FILE communication channel, but i don't know how to create the communication channel with BPM, therefore I didn't finish the Integrated Configuration creating.

Could you give some advice or suggest me some link on which to understand what needs to be done and how?

Thanks in advance for your time.

MariaI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marial,

Maybe this doc can help:  http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-28803 

Regards,

William Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ciao Maria,

to make the communication possibile between the PI and the BPM you have to implement an Integration Flow directly in the Netweaver Developer Studio. With NWDS you can create every design object (DT,SI, mapping ecc) and then use them in the Integration Flow.

Remember that PI can communicate with the BPM through a SOAP communication channel with a specified configuration (XI 3.0 compatible). I followed the guide William has just linked above, it is very useful.

Furtermore you can have a look to this resource:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-7712

It contains lots of guides and example for the implementation of iflows and BPM.

Just a question...are you working on a 7.3 ehp1 right? I don't think that integration flows are present in a 7.3 standard ABAP+Java.

Please William and Jocelyn correct me if I'm wrong.

Hope this helps.

Andrea

0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

I'have

SAP Process Orchestration

NW 7.3 EHP1 SPS 07

Is there IFlow?

Please tell me the step to open IFlow, because I can't find it.

The link, above mentioned (http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-7712), refers to release 7.2, is the same as 7.3?

Thanks

Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

iFlow is started with NWDS, which can be downloaded from:

https://nwds.sap.com/swdc/downloads/updates/netweaver/nwds/nw/731/

(authorization is required to access the content)

Regards,

William

Former Member
0 Kudos

Infact.

The perspective used to create the iFlows is called "SAP Process Integration Designer" and can be reached in the NWDS from Windows->Open Perspective.

Once you create your iFlow from the NWDS, you'll find it directly in the Integration Builder of the PI connected to your NWDS.

Hope this helps.

Andrea

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'have

SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio

SAP NetWeaver 7.3 SP09 PAT0002

but I dont' find the SAP Process Integration Designer, as mentioned by Andrea, therefore I tried to install new software

SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio Process Integration8.30.90006.130821112657

under branch

SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio 7.3 SP09 PAT0006

but I receive this error: cannot complete the request. Generating detail.

Why do I receive the error?

Should I install new software?

regards

Maria