cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business objects - Trigger workflow event for fields in append structure

konstantinos_vassiliadis
Active Participant

Dear experts,

I want to trigger a workflow for fields in an append structure of standard table VBAK. Up to now, I defined a delegate business object of the standard business object BUS2032. In the custom business object I added the necessary attributes that correspond to the dictionary fields from the append structure and I changed both the object's and the attributes' status from implemented to released.

Ideally I would like to trigger the workflow based on a change in any of the added attributes - and, thus, dictionary fields.

Can someone guide me to the necessary steps that have to be performed after having defined the aforementioned object/attributes?

Kind regards,

Konstantinos

View Entire Topic
konstantinos_vassiliadis
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear partners,

to re-phrase - apologies: currently the BUS2032/CHANGED event is triggered when a field in the append structure is modified in the sales order. It does not trigger another event automatically.

However, if at least one standard SAP field of VBAK is changed - with or without simultaneous modification of a custom field in the append structure - the BUS2032/CHANGED event automatically triggers FREBUS2032/CHANGEDFRE event - this is standard behaviour.

So Ideally I would like BUS2032/CHANGED event to trigger FREBUS2032/CHANGEDFRE also in the case that only a field in the append structure of VBAK is modified.