cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/bin/csh -c "source /home/SIDadm/.cshrc; env" finished with status TST_ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Just a question: I had to re-create all the mount points as SAP recommended to continue a distributed installation NW 7.0 EhP3 on Suse11 and now I stopped at point 8 ( Configure Oracle server network) with this error:

ERROR  2015-04-01 05:29:45.141 [CSiStepExecute.cpp:1187]

FCO-00011  The step doNetworkConfigurationClient with step key |NW_Java_DB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|createdbandload|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|createdb|0|NW_OraDBCheck|ind|ind|ind|ind|ora|0|NW_OraDBMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|main|0|NW_OraDBStd|ind|ind|ind|ind|std|0|NW_OraClient|ind|ind|ind|ind|client|0|NW_OraNetworkSrv|ind|ind|ind|ind|server|0|doNetworkConfigurationClient was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step: Execution of the command "/bin/csh -c "source /home/SIDadm/.cshrc; env"" finished with status TST_ERROR.).

INFO   2015-04-01 05:29:45.351 [syuxcpath.cpp:446]
       CSyPath::createFile() lib=syslib module=syslib

Creating file /tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW700/AS-JAVA/ORA/DISTRIBUTED/DB/__instana_tmp.xml.

INFO   2015-04-01 05:29:45.890 [syuxcfile.cpp:182]
       CSyFileImpl::removeEx(ISyFSErrorHandler * pErrorHandler)
       lib=syslib module=syslib

Removed file /tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW700/AS-JAVA/ORA/DISTRIBUTED/DB/instslana.xml.

INFO   2015-04-01 05:29:45.891 [syuxcpath.cpp:446]

And I cant do anything, not to continue or to uninstall, nothing

I did changed env SHELL from bash to csh.

My question: because I recreated the mount points, my SHELL does not work? Did I messed something at the unix level?

Should I ask the Unix administrator to take a look at SHELL?

Pls advice!!! Any idea pls

Chris

View Entire Topic
vkarin80
0 Kudos

Also check if there is enough space in /tmp (100% used /tmp throwed exactly the same error in my case)

ttommytran
Newcomer
0 Kudos
/tmp is 100% is also my case.