Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI Documents not shown on iPad

j_pick
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have the following problem and I can't find a solution on the SCN or on Google, so I need to ask here:

After Upgrading the SAP Mobile BI App to Version 4.2.0. Build 0612 on the iPad, we cannot access any WebI oder Crystal Reports documents on the BI Platform. The conection to SAP BusinessObjects works just fine, but the "Browse Screen" shows no Reports. I can switch between corporate and personal categories and it shows the "All" register but no Documents for downloading.

We are running SAP BusinessObjects XI 4.0 SP 04 with Build number 738. Our MobileBIService is also running in Version 14.0.4.738. There are several WebI and Crystal Documents assigned to the corporate category "Mobile".

Anyone a suggestion? Thanks in Advance!

Rgds,

J. Pick

View Entire Topic
j_pick
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for all your help. In the end we found the problem.

We were accessing the mobile server through a reverse proxy which was placed in our DMZ. The update to the new app version required some configuration of our proxy server too because there were some changes in the access of the app to the mobile server.

Thank you again for your quick support!

Rgds,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Can you elaborate a bit on the solution?

Even i am facing a very similar issue post upgrade of the app from an earlier version (4.2.x) to the latest app (4.3.3.21). I am running the app on iPad 2, connecting to a BI platform (4.0 SP02 patch 16).

With the earlier version of the app, i was able to view the reports on iPad. But after upgrading the app, i am not able to see any documents. I am just seeing the search screen with the text "No documents available" below it. The Mobile category is also available and reports are assigned to the category. Any pointers to help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!