Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARBCIG Master Data failed in CIG while sending from S/4 HANA

Saksham_11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am getting below mentioned error in the CIG while sending the master data from ERP TO ARIBA.

The solution that we are using is Ariba Sourcing Integration.

Also, we are sending one custom field i.e., Vendor Master CSV file in the payload.

Error:-

Transimission failed with the error FAILED while posting to customer ANXXXXXXXXXX-T - RealmName:XXXXXX target system with HTTP ResponseCode:400.. Suggested Action : Connectivity to target system failed. Common HTTP resonses and suggestive actions.500 (Internal Server Error)-> Check in the target system for exact nature of request failure.400-4XX (Authentication Issue)-> check target system provided valid authentication details.ErrorCode:CIG-PLT-04640.Please review the Support Note 189493(https://support.ariba.com/item/view/189493) for solution.

Please help me in the issue.

View Entire Topic
ram2linkin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello saksham1104,

This error in general cannot tell what is wrong in the data request. We need to verify the payload for each and every field are generated properly and settings are correct.

Try without custom field to see if import is successful or check if you are sending the schema files and data properly. I also suggest you to check with any other successful ones earlier and compare the data if possible.

Saksham_11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ramprasad,

I have created it without the custom and it is getting created successfully. Also, I am not sending any schema file for the custom CSV.

s I am sending the vendor Master through the ARBCIG_MASTER_DATA_EXPORT program do we need to send the schema file for the vendor master data?

Saksham_11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Also, can you please let me know if any possibility is there of integrating vendor master through the websservice or by sending the file into the Master data program.

Thanks & Regards,