cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to Kyma dshboard from BTP Cockpit

afernandezq
Explorer
0 Kudos

Helo, I want to test kyma enviroment in SAP BTP. I can access with my user at https://account.hanatrial.ondemand.com/. I can access to my trial account but when I try to access to kyma dashboard, the system requires my user and password again. Although I introduce them again, it doesn't work.

Could yo help me?

Best regards

View Entire Topic
brittacarols
Explorer
0 Kudos

It sounds like you're encountering an authentication issue when trying to access the Kyma Dashboard from your SAP BTP trial account. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and resolve the issue:

1. Check User Permissions: Make sure that the user you're using to access the Kyma Dashboard has the necessary permissions to do so. Sometimes, access to specific services or dashboards may be restricted based on user roles.
  2. Clear Browser Cache and Cookies: Sometimes, cached data or cookies in your browser can cause authentication issues. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, then attempt to access the Kyma Dashboard again.
  3. Verify Credentials: Double-check that you're entering the correct username and password when prompted for authentication. Ensure there are no typos or mistakes.
  4. Reset Password (if necessary): If you're certain your credentials are correct but you're still unable to access the Kyma Dashboard, you may want to consider resetting your password. This can be done through the SAP BTP account management portal.
  5. Contact Support: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it's possible there may be a technical issue with your account or the authentication process. In that case, reach out to SAP BTP support for assistance. They should be able to help you troubleshoot and resolve the issue.
afernandezq
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi, thanks for the support. How could I check my User Permissions to be sure that the user I am using to access the Kyma Dashboard has the necessary permissions to do so? Where are these permissions specified? I could compare them with other colleagues that don't have this issu,e but where? Best regards.
afernandezq
Explorer
0 Kudos

it was Solved changing the password but it only worked once.

afernandezq
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for the support, How Could I reach out SAP BTP support for assistance?

capture13.png