cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0IC_C03 - MCNB and OLI1BW transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

during implementing cube 0IC_C03, I used transaction code MNCB and OLI1BW for initialization current stock and setup statistical data for material documents, but because I made some changes in settings I trigerred this transactions several times, now when I load the data to the infocube it seems that amount of data extremly increase .... I think that it is affected by several runs of this transaction... Do you know some way how restart it, delete data from table MC03BX0SETUP and MC03BF0SETUP.

Thanks.

petr

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi petr,

first delete the content from the cube and then delete the setup table and re initialise the data by filling the setup tables and then fetch the data in BW cube.

Thanks,

Om Ambulker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, now the tables are empty. Can you give some advice how to set range for Posting date in transactio OLI1BW???

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi petr,

you can provide the posting date as per your data that u would like to fill in setup table and extract from the ECC system.

Thanks

Om Ambulker

Former Member
0 Kudos

wrong post

former_member102099
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Depending upon the amount of data you have got in the R/3 system you should divide the posting date.

Generally you can fill the set up tables for every 6 months or 3 months. like 1st jan 2006 till 30th june 2006 and so on.

Also, try to follow "how to inventory" document.

you can fill the setp tables for all the historical postings on a normal working day.but special care needs to be taken for the movements which can change while filling of set up table.

There is always a setting in R/3 system which ensures the months for which back date postings can be changed and future postings can be done check this with your functional consultant. Generally its one month.While filling the set up tables for these months there are chances of double records or missing records in the st up table.

Once you have fill the set up tables for all the months other then the months for the posting cans be done or changed, do this fill up when the users are locked in the R/3 system or when there are no stock movement happening.

Once this data is laoded into BW then only the postings should being in R/3 again.

regards

Ajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

system works since 1.1.2006, so is it possible "cut" the period for filling set ut tables from 1.1.2006 till now to e.g. 3 months parts (1.1.2006 - 31.3.2006, 1.4.2006 - 1.7.2006 and so on)? and how continue - execute OLI1BW several times and than upload all data to data target or execute OLI1BW for one period upload data to data target, clean the setup table and execute OLI1BW for another period.....

Thanks

Petr