cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Edit Query" option is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i try to edit my document the title of the window is changing to "Modify - New Document" also i get a small window saying "Please wait while the document is processing" and in a fraction of a second it is comming back to the view state of the document. I am not able to edit any of my documents.

I tried to create a new webi report and once i run the query, i am not able to go back and edit the query.

I am logged in as Administrator and in preferences i am viewing my documents in WEB mode and Editing the documents in Interactive mode which are our organisation standards.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards.

Jith

Edited by: JITHENDRA UPPALAPATI on Aug 26, 2009 3:21 AM

Edited by: JITHENDRA UPPALAPATI on Aug 26, 2009 3:23 AM

Edited by: JITHENDRA UPPALAPATI on Aug 26, 2009 3:23 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207342
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the expiry of license key

We faced same issue and it was due to license key. adding new license key or reinserting license key might help.

regards,

Kuldeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jith,

IMHO it'd be best to open a trouble ticket with SAP Tech Support. With your assistance they can log into your system and help investigate what is going on. Be prepared to recite the version and SP or hot fixes loaded as well as the server's OS and its patches. I think this would be a much quicker resolution than trying to use asynch mode with forum volunteers to fix.

Thanks,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try it...

What about your colleagues or other than Administrator's??

Did you try in another machine??

Thank You!