cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publishing the model to PowerDesigner Web

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello folks,

You may notice that the majority of my questions are related with the PowerDesigner Web... I have made available the Portal to the users of the company to see the diagrams of my model and they come up to me bringing doubts and "problems"... I appreciate the help that you are giving to me.

In this time is about the publication of the model... My model is a little big... When I check in the model and publish it in the PowerDesigner Web, it takes a long time to visualize the changes in the Portal (some cases it takes more than one hour to publish the model).

I read the documentation about the memory of Java (Installing the PowerDesigner Web Server - Installation Guide - SAP Library) and I made some changes trying to improve the publication of the model but no results...

Can you help me this time?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PowerDesigner Portal Server Settings

The PowerDesigner Portal provides a number of server settings that you can modify on the Settings page.

Go to Search Tab

The following search settings are available. You must restart the PowerDesigner Portal for

changes to take effect:

Index Information

Specifies the last time the search indexwas rebuilt, the next time it will be built, its

location, size, and the number of attributes indexed.

Index rebuild interval

Specifies the interval between rebuilds of the search index in minutes. By default,

the index is rebuilt every 120 minutes. Click the Rebuild Index button to perform

an immediate rebuild.

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Benoit,

Thanks for return... I had not seen this option in the Portal. I just do a check in here, rebuild the index and the publication was fast.

But in my view of the Portal, I didn't find the "Search Tab" that you told... by what you told me exists an administrative part of the Portal that I can set this settings that you commented, right? I entered in the installation folder of the Portal but didn't find some folder like "administrator", "admin"...

Thanks...

Answers (0)