cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing routine ENTRY in program zprog does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

when i try to see print preview from ME23N it is showing status message like below....

"Processing routine ENTRY in program prog does not exist"

Message no. VN068

Any help....

Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Check in NACE for the configuration. There you can see the form name and the program name. Also, there it will be maintained that the entry routine will be ENTRY.

It seems that you have a Z-program. Now check in the program whether there is any such subroutine. If not, it needs to be created.

Regards,

Dawood.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mauriciolauffer
Contributor

If your program is working as expected, make sure that return code in variable "ENT_RETCO" is clear before you leave the FORM ENTRY_NEW.

This is perfect answer.Need to clear the "ent_retco". Because if you don't maintain the smartform in NACE , even if you maintain the form "ENTRY_NEU" it always says in processing log no routine maintained , but it is becoz you hav to clear the ENT_RETCO at the end of your custom program . So clear ENT_RETCO , your problem will be solved.

Thank you,

Shaik Jani Basha G.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding, when you press print priview sap script is called by this.

This sap script name and its driver routing in maintained in a database table .check t*

As per the message this is missing.You need to update the processing routing in this table.

Hope this helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the o/p type setting assigend to Purchase Order. (Table TNAPR / Transaction NACE)

Nag