cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with JSPM version upgrade Solution Manager 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I had a problem about the ISAGENT version in the Upgrade of Solution Manager to 7.1 version, because of SAP Support advice I applied SAP note 1623149 and upgraded the JSPM  to 7.02.10.2 version , but now I have a new problem: " Software component sap.com/JSPM with version 7.02.10.2 is found on the system but in the stack it is listed with version 7.01.10.1." as you can see in the attached document and logs, do I have to download the .xml again or there is a way to solve this?

Best Regards,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

roland_hennessy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

For the message that you were receiving you must update SMSY with up to date information of JSPM, so the correct software component JSPM version will be take in account in the xml file.

I hope the helps.

Kind Regards,

Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roland the problem is that when I began the upgrade it was the JSPM  7.01.10.1 version and the SOLMANUP upgraded to 7.02.8.0.3 so when I applied the note I have no other choice than upgrade it to 7.02.10.2, but with this new version in 7.02 version I got an error in my .xml file because it says that the JSPM version 7.02 is without suitable Technical Usage so it doesnt retrieve the JAVA stack. Btw as my actual Solution Manager is 7.0 EHP1 SP26 I would suppose that I should be in a 7.01 JSPM version to generate the .xml