cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Enhancing the Standard Data tpe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to create a standard Data type which reside in EA-RETAIL 001 Software component Version.

And Standard name space.

I created my own Software component and own namespace.

While creating a Data type Enhancement i am not able to view the standard data type in the

F4 help of Data type Enhancement Field..

thanks..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need add SWCV dependency in SLD.

In SLD add EA-RETAIL 001 Software component Version as a prerequiste SWCV for your own software component version.

Please refer

Defining and Removing Software Dependencies

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/10/8b9c4f1c79024595308d2f4a779c5e/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/44/63977c40b54ddfe10000000a1553f7/content.htm

Procedure

1.      Choose Home ® Software Components.

2.      From the Software Type dropdown box, select Software Components.

3.      From the table with software component versions, select the software component version for which you want to define or remove the dependencies.

4.      Choose the Dependencies tab. 

5.      From the Context dropdown box, select the context for which you want to define or remove the dependencies. 

Prerequisite and dependent software component versions that are defined in the context you have selected are displayed. 

Defining Dependencies Between Software Component Versions

1.      Choose Define Prerequisite Software Component Versions.

2.      From the Context dropdown box, select the context for which you want to define the dependencies.

3.      From the table with software component versions, select the software component versions that are prerequisites for the software component version that you have selected, in the context that you have selected.

4.      Choose Define As Prerequisite Software Component.

Prerequisite and dependent software component versions that are defined in the context you have selected are displayed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi...

That dependency will be of type

InstallationTime

buidtime

or metadata type??

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

SEE michels blog .

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/08/26/xi-are-you-independentfrom-your-dependencies

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I need to create a standard Data type which reside in EA-RETAIL 001 Software component Version.

> And Standard name space.

>

Try to copy data type in to your name space and try.