cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

previous Crystal Reports XI programmer looking for delphi component

0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm looking for the Delphi component that used to be included in Crystal Reports XI, but doesn't seem to be there in Crystal Reports XI R2.

Where can I go for this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Delphi component was retired in CR XI (actually even before that). However you can do your own updates as per the following doc:

Updating the Visual Component Library in Crysta... | SCN

Note that this is totally unsupported, VCLhas been retired. No fixes will be provided. And current Operating systems may not be supported either. For supported Operating Systems by version of CR see the wiki Crystal Reports v. 9.1 to SAP Crystal Reports 2013, Runtime Distribution and Supported Operating Sys...

If you do not have VCL version 11.0, let me know and I will try to dig it up for us.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ludek

I have been asked to do an upgrade on an old Delphi application I made almost ten years ago using Crystal Reports XI and the Delphi VCL component. As the VCL component is not included on CR XI CD I am afraid I have lost it.

Therefore I glad to find this thread there you say you might will be able to dig up/find this component. Do you think it will be possible? Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Answers (0)