cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output device DKRDSP029 is locked in the SAP system - RFC error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One user of the system has got the following error when he is loading his "Change Office and communication" iView in the portal. This is the SAP standard DK used iView!

No one else has this error in the system as far as we know and the DKRDSP029 is a printer. I had no idea that a printer was connected to this information but apparently there is.

Does anyone has any input to what the problem actually is?

Start of the stacktrace:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.WDDynamicRFCExecuteException: Output device DKRDSP029 is locked in the SAP system , error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.DynamicRFCModelClassExecutable.execute(DynamicRFCModelClassExecutable.java:101)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cod.FcCodBusinessLogicComp.callRFCGetDetails(FcCodBusinessLogicComp.java:472)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cod.FcCodBusinessLogicComp.onInit(FcCodBusinessLogicComp.java:228)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cod.wdp.InternalFcCodBusinessLogicComp.onInit(InternalFcCodBusinessLogicComp.java:512)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cod.FcCodBusinessLogicCompInterface.onInit(FcCodBusinessLogicCompInterface.java:115)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cod.wdp.InternalFcCodBusinessLogicCompInterface.onInit(InternalFcCodBusinessLogicCompInterface.java:147)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cod.wdp.InternalFcCodBusinessLogicCompInterface$External.onInit(InternalFcCodBusinessLogicCompInterface.java:227)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPM.attachComponentToUsage(FPMComponent.java:922)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPM.attachComponentToUsage(FPMComponent.java:891)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201257
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check if this user has any default output device configured in the corresponding backend system. (from SU01)

If the printer/output device configured for this user is DKRDSP029, there might be a problem with the printer setup.

You can try and change the printer to a different one if required.

Thanks,

Shanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shanti,

I can not change anything in SU01 but I am pretty sure that that is the error so thanks for your quick respons

BR

Jesper