Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open SAPUI5 visual editor keep loading and no progress

karim_abdallah
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

I'm trying to explore fiori elements extensions and i tried to extend an app with BAS from my free account, i managed to create an adaptation project and when i tried to open the manifest file with visual editor it keeps loading and no progress or error messages, i used private window i created a new space and no luck at all. can anyone guide me how to solve this issue or where i can find the error

Thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Amin_Omidy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the problem:

1-Clear your browser cache, Start by clearing your browser cache, as outdated cache files can sometimes interfere with the proper functioning of web applications. After clearing the cache, try reopening the manifest file in the visual editor again.

2-Check your internet connection, Ensure that you have a stable and reliable internet connection. Unstable or slow connections can cause issues with loading web applications. Try accessing the visual editor with a different network or internet connection to see if the problem persists.

3-Use a different browser, If you're using a specific browser, try switching to a different one. Sometimes, certain browsers can have compatibility issues with web applications. Popular browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge are recommended for working with SAP BAS.

4-Check the developer console, Open the developer console of your browser and look for any error messages or warnings that may indicate the cause of the issue. To access the developer console, right-click on the page, select "Inspect" or "Inspect Element," and navigate to the "Console" tab.

Thanks,

Amin

karim_abdallah
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Amin

Thanks for your reply, i tried another browser in a private session and it didnt work and i got a new error the old project i created didn't appear in the workspace and when i tried to create a new project the screen appeared as blank

Thanks again Amin