Sorry about the basic question

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

as for any infoprovider...

RSA1 -> Infoprovider -> right-click on your ODS -> Manage -> Content (Active data)...

Hope it helps!

Bye,

Roberto

...please don't forget to reward the answers...it's THE way to say thanks here !

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already did that and i clicked on new data/ active data and it is asking me something to choose on selection field and have no clue, and unable to see it.

sorry about the comfusion

thanks roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

since in your object you have too many objects and since the system tries to give you the possibility to have all the fields as potential filters in the first screen and since (this is the last one!) the system has a limitation it's asking to you to choose only some fields !

So, deselect all the fields (there is a specific button), select what you prefer (only the key part, for example) and then go on !

Hope now is clearer...

Bye,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Here one more option avialable .select your infoprovider rightclick manage and select your infoprovider at name and press the Contents tab below the manage Data Targets.This is also same as Mr.Roberto Saying.

Thanks

Rams.

Former Member
0 Kudos

tcode -- LISTCUBE. give ur ods name in the data target field and execute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much all,

I have rewarded the points.

Sir Roberto,

Thanks for your sweet responce. I hope to hear from you in the future too. sounds like you could be my best teacher while I am on training. If you don't mind can i ask you questions over the e-mail.

I knew now the bad part is I can't reward the points though.

Anyway, thanks and cheers !!

KeyRun

Answers (0)