I am trying to setup NWBC using the following guide:

http://help.sap.com/bp_ekit604/documentation/NWBC30_EN.PDF

In section 4.2, it mentioned about activating the following services:

/sap/bc/nwbc/~launch

/sap/bc/nwbc/~test

/sap/bc/nwbc/~testcanvas

/sap/bc/nwbc/~debug

/sap/bc/nwbc/~sapportal

But these services are missing in my SICF. Am I missing some steps?

Thanks in advance,

TM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nelis,

I am testing it on my solution manager with 701 SAP_ABA SP5. Let me upgrade it to SP6 and get back to u. Thanks.

TM

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am testing it on my solution manager with 701 SAP_ABA SP5. Let me upgrade it to SP6 and get back to u. Thanks.

Lee,

After you mentioned this I thought I'd take a closer look at it and it appears NWBC 3.0 Desktop/HTML requires at least SAP NetWeaver 7.02 SP02

The NWBC 3.0 version for SAP Business All-In-One can run on SAP NetWeaver 7.00 SP21 and SAP NetWeaver 7.01 SP06 and will not work on Solution Manager 7.01

I tested it on my sandbox with 7.01 SP6 to make sure and if you try run it you will get an error msg "The NetWeaver Business Client for Desktop is only supported with the NetWeaver 7.02 or 7.20 and further releases."

So don't waste your time.

Nelis

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nelis,

That's very helpful. Definitely save a lot of my time. Thanks. Seems like we are not catching up fast enough.

Regards,

TM

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does your ABAP AS with Netweaver meet the following requirements:

• SAP NetWeaver 7.00 starting SP21

• SAP NetWeaver 7.01 starting SP6

• SAP NetWeaver 7.02 upwards and 7.20 upwards

...as mentioned in the [documentation.|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/en/31/8dd113b8ba4832aeaafb4b756e1eed/frameset.htm] ? Also check Note 1029940 - NetWeaver Business Client requirements and restrictions

Nelis