cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW2004s SP7 Preview installation error during Java engine installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Java engine installation errors out during the deployment.

These are the errors from the sapinst.log:

ERROR 2006-05-23 10:55:09

MUT-02041 SDM call of deploy ends with returncode 4

MUT-03025 Caught ESAPinstException in Modulecall: ESAPinstException: error text undefined.

FCO-00011 The step redeployFS with step key |NW_Java_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|NW_CI_Instance_Configure_Java|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|redeployFS was executed with status ERROR .

and i checked the answer

in the above thread solution is not working for me.

i tried many times. Changed the priority many times.please help me to get resolve the problem.

Regards,

Prasanth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashant what process you changed the priority to low? Process name?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just make sure that the password for J2ee_admin in R/3(client 000, SU01) is same as the one used in the configtool.bat tool(secureStore).

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the same errors which are there in the above mentioned thread. i just coped those.

errors:

MUT-02041 SDM call of deploy ends with returncode 4

MUT-03025 Caught ESAPinstException in Modulecall: ESAPinstException: error text undefined.

FCO-00011 The step redeployFS with step key |NW_Java_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|NW_CI_Instance_Configure_Java|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|redeployFS was executed with status ERROR .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the error the same as in the mentioned forum thread? (see callSdmViaSapinst.log for details).

regards

daniel