Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to open solman_setup tcode

DM2K
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could you please tell me what are the steps to be configured after installation of sap solution manager.

Before we move to setup configuration in solman_Setup.

As I am facing issue in solman_Setup, I am unnable to open solman_setup tcode or any http based tcodes. It is opening blank.

Regards.

Vera_Jiang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
We helped you to accept the answer, since there were no updates after 7 days. You can unaccept it anytime if the answer provided was not helpful enough and you have further questions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Vera_Jiang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Dear Customer,

For a newly installed SAP Solution Manager system, see Checklist for a Newly Installed System​ and KBA 2832543. It's helpful not only for solving problems with opening transaction solman_setup, but also for solving other configuration issues.

Best regards,
Vera Jiang 

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vigneshprabhu
Active Participant

Hello @DM2K 

Check below SAP Note (symptom #2) 

2452098 - solman_setup points to wrong URL after a system copy - SAP for Me

2503418 - SOLMAN_SETUP URL loading with blank screen - SAP Solution Manager - SAP for Me

I hope these Notes would help in resolving your issue.

Regards,

Vignesh

rsnit
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check your ICM Ports? What is the url which is opened in your "blank" browserscreen. Otherwise test any other sicf service and post error message

br

mamartins
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you following the official documentation? Please look into the MASTER GUIDE: Installation of SAP Solution Manager | SAP Help Portal