cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing sender information in message from BPM send step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am testing a scenario uses Integration Process. This Integration process sends out a async message from deadline branch, but this message has empty sender service.

Am I missing something in configuration? Please let me know how can i configure it.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you please tell where exactly you are finding the sender service missing.....

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the message is coming out from transformation step.

I can see in the SXMB_MONI the line of the sender step that contains the interface name but doesn't contain the sender service, this produce an error in RD.

I don't know if this is why the tranformation step type that i have or for another case.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to transformation step in BPM and check the input and output of that will get to know expected for your scenario or not .

Take payload from SXMB_MONI and test tht Mapping too and make sure tha it is working in expected format

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I chk my RD, ID and Receiver agreement and everything seems to be good.

My Integration process bellow,

1-Receive Step

2-Send Step(with ACK)

3-Deadline Brach(includes a Tranformation step and then it sends out a async message).

This message that sends the tranformation step, is missing the sender service information.

Is important that you know, that this tranformation step, have an empty message as source message.

I fill the target message with constant values and then send it with a send step.

I have tested the IM and it worked fine.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in your process instance that the message is coming out from transformation step.

by the way only interface name might be missing right?

check the in and out of each steps of your PE

Rajesh

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marino,

This happens when your receiver determionation is not proper....that is ......chk your RD properly including the namespcae that you have use...also chk the corresponding ID and Receiver agreements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Do you have any idea about this error?

Regards,

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The message in concern is not having the necessary structure and hence the IE is not able to resolve it...please check for the message format with some other successfully executed message formats.....what exactly is your scenario?....how are you sending message to BPM?...the Sender system should send the proper message format to BPM....

Open the received message using the Input Message in SXMB_MONI (the first step which you see in the execution process)

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´m finding the sender service missing in the SXMB_MONI. The error is RCVR_DETERMINATION">MESSAGE_INCOMPLETE.

In the message, i can see that the sender service is empty.

I don´t understand what happend,

Regards,