cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[MDK] SAP MDK SDK 6.2.5 introduces new issues

miqueias_maia
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, experts and the MDK development team.

A few months ago I've related here a bug on MDK to clear/redraw the attachment component. Recently, a new SDK version has been released and fixed the problem. But, unfortunately, also adds news issues to our applications.

I don't really know if the issues are from 6.2.5 or 6.2.4, once we've not built the app using the penultimate.

On resume, the problem is related to the bindings. We use `{entity/property}` to display the properties, but now, is being presented as what we use to make the binding run. On the database, the data is saved good.

Look this:

Version 6.2.5 fixes our problem with the page redraw, but also breaks our app, and adjusting it using rules, for example, needs a huge effort to fix. We decided to keep with the 6.2.3 SDK.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Can you clarify, on initial load is it working and then when you resume it stops working?

miqueias_maia
Participant
0 Kudos

Not on the initial load and not on resume.

Looks the problem is just on the Object table and Object header. If the binding calls a rule, the data is presented well. If the data is just the usual binding (e.g.: {entity/display}), doesn't work.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

MDK 6.2.6 has been released and addresses the binding issue when using i18n lookups. The client is available for download from the SAP Marketplace. The fix is also included in MDK 6.3 also available now.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I just tried with the iOS App Store client and I am unable to reproduce the issue. I am seeing the binding evaluate and display as expected showing my static text and the dynamic value. Is that page your main page or a sub page?

miqueias_maia
Participant
0 Kudos

It's on my main page (a sectioned table page) and the subpages.

We don't change anything on the application, just built with 6.2.5 version.

miqueias_maia
Participant
0 Kudos

You can see an example that does not work with 6.2.5.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks for the detail. I was not using an i18n lookup. I have reproduced the issue and we are investigating.