cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail Triggering Twice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have designed work flow for GRN, When we do the GRN system will trigger mails to PR, PO creators and the mail ids which are maintained in the

Z-Table. The system is triggered double mails  for  PR and PO creators. This problem is pertained in Production but not in any other servers. Is there

any settings which need to be done to resolve this.

Regards,

Latheef.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I observed that the duplicate external mails are triggered only to the client user IDs but not the for my user ID.

I have also observed that the system is not sending mails to SAP inbox (SBWP) for the client user IDs, but it is triggering mails to SAP Inbox(SBWP) for my user id.

So, my assumption is that the mails which need to trigger to SAP inbox are triggering external mails again.

If my assumption is correct, please provide me any settings that need to trigger for SAP inbox.

Regards

Latheef

anjan_paul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As suggested Rick,  you can forward your sap mail to external mail usin SO12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul

Thanks for your reply

I don't want forward the mail from SAP inbox. My problem is the system is not triggered mails to SAP inbox, is there any settings to get the mail to SAP inbox.

Regards

Latheef

anjan_paul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to check in dev system mail configuration done or not. Contact basis then

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If this  problem pertained in Production only, then discuss with Workflow consultant and ABAPer to find why multiple mails are triggering for same GRN.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biju

Thanks for your reply

We found that another copy of external mail is triggered when unread document came into SAP inbox.

Is there any setting available to restrict mail from SAP inbox?

Regards

Latheef

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you mean by änother copy of external mail"" ?

If any document is come to SAP Inbox, system configured to send a notification to user inbox(like Outlook).

Are you getting same mail twice to inbox?

Regards,

Murali Krishna.

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

SO16 could be set up to forward emails to SAP users on to their external email.

If the workflow also separately sends emails to the external email then you will receive it twice.

Test what happens if you send an email within SAP to one of the affected users.

regards

Rick Bakker