cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS Environment Setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am trying to check the display setting of Info Structure S260(sales), its saying that LIS environment is not setup correctly, how to setup it?

and also when i am trying to setup LIS environment for the structure say S931, its saying no infostructure with the name exists, please hlep.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear and welcome on board !

Ok about your custom S931, but why are you using S260 to upload sales data ? Take a look to application component 11 in Logistic Cockpit datasources...here you can find what SAP delivers (and support and enhance) to manage sales info !

Hope it helps!

Bye,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

san,

Setup tables not able to perform, its saying no active extract structure.

Roberto,

I was just trying to see s260 display settings. Let me tell u the actual sceanrio i am looking for, i have to update some of the fields of SAP from the tables VBUP, VBEP , and so on. Now can you suggest me i have to use standard Extract Structure or I have to create my own?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look here and, above all, directly in LBWE to have a list of available fields in Logistic Cockpit datasources...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/85/18f23864eec97ae10000000a114084/content.htm

Surely, in my opionion, it will be enough to use std (new) datasources...

Anyway, setup tables trick suggested before works only for LC datasource and not for the 'old' LIS infostructure !

(remember that you can use them, but you need to install what you need in RSA5 and then to activate the delta mechanism in LBWE...look in the old posts in these forums to have more info...)

Hope it helps!

Bye,

ROberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

I am very new to BI world, i am just trying to follow SAP Tranning material (TAB30), as i have to start working on BI project soon, so just for brushing up my mind.

Please can you tell me when i am trying to use some name for infostructure SXXX, it is saying no such info structure exists, what steps i have to follow, any guide line?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

But are you able to see it (sxxx) in SE11 transaction ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roberto i can see the standard SAP structure like s260 and all, but not the one which i m trying, s931.

for the first one i got the solution from the note 115192, but later one i m not getting, why can't i create my own structure?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

S931 is a custom infostructure and it doens't exist on the system!

So, if you want to use it in BW (and to activate an extract structure on it), first of all you need to create the table!

Look at

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/c1/3754f7449a11d188fe0000e8322f96/frameset.htm

to have more detail!

Bye,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Roberto,

Its working, great man, thank you.

Hope you are here for whole next month, i will keep asking this type of silly questions, and hope to see reply from your side.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Onestly, after all this time spent in forums and considering my growing job engagements I'm thinking to stand aside quite a while (and to dedicate myself to weblogs activity)...

Anyway, don't worry: here you can find a lot of experts (surely more than me

You are welcome !

Bye,

Roberto

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

For filling setup table follow this:

tcode : sbiw

settings for application-specific Datasource -> Logistics>Managinf Extract->structures_>Initialization>filling in the setup table->Application-Specfic setup of data> in that you can perform the setup

(ex: SD-Sales orders-

perform setup table) and execute

or

direct

TC :0li*bw where equals to application number like 02 for purchasing,08 shipping.

you need to fill the setup tables for the first time loading.In filling the setup tables you can select between full n delta loads.

if helped, reply.............

regards,

San!

Former Member
0 Kudos

S260 is standard Data source I guess hence the message.

With that message also the LIS structure should work fine.

For S931 you have to set it up in lbw0 transaction .

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Iravati,

i m trying from LBW0 only.

There is some other problem, i got the corresponding node from one of the thread in SDN only (115192).

I have asked my basis team to look over it, if again i will face any problem, i will surely come back.

In between if SDN experts can give me any suggestion, what other problems i may face after looking at the above note, please do update me in advance.

Thanks

Message was edited by: BI Project