Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

link idoc in R3 sent form PI

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

can you share somethoughts on finding the idoc created by xi....i know how to find using message type but is it possible to find it via the xi message id?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i dont have the idoc number and i need to find it but all i have is the message id....well with message type i can check it out in we05/we02 trx but there are 1000 of idoc and wish not to go mannual.....i'm aware of idx5 but there is a limitation using it...so is there a way out here?

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

you can give your message id in IDX5 and check the status of the IDOC. Also you can see the IDOC number for that perticular Message ID in IDX5 so that you can filter the same IDOC in WE02 in SAP R/3.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think Prabhu means that he wants to search in R3 for Idocs that were sent there from PI to R3.

I dont think IDX5 can give you those Idocs. Idx 5 is only usable for Idocs sent from R3 to the PI system.

But than i'm not sure how to find the particular Idoc in the R3. I think it would be best to get a close range of date/time from PI and then use that same range in R3 in transaction WE02.

Kr

Robert

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes robert u are right here.....i thought there should be intermediate tables that stores these details

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

key is table edidc table

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i Agree with priyanka ..you can go to IDX5 and provide the IDOC number and check if the idoc status...

Regards,

Naveen

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Use idx5 transaction to findout the idoc number for a particular messageID.

Regards

Priyanka