cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iview -- Changing column widths

paul_vlasveld
Explorer
0 Kudos

In the "My Timesheet" tab in EP 7.0, How can the user or I change the column widths of the timesheet so that the entire timesheet shows up on one page. Currently, I have to scroll over to a second page to record the hours. I have checked the config setting in the backend system(ECC 6 -- CATS profiles) and have not been able to find any which controls the column widths dispalyed in EP 7.0.

Thanks

Paul

Message was edited by: Paul Vlasveld

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paul,

I'm not aware of any way the column widths can be controlled by config settings. Have you hidden as many unused columns as possible in the ESS CATS data entry profile?

I haven't used the portal timesheet with ECC6 yet, but is it possible to give the timesheet iView some more screen real estate by hiding other portal elements (e.g. navigation) on that particular page?

The only other option would involve modifying the standard Webdynpro Java iView, which probably isn't recommended either....

Good luck,

John

paul_vlasveld
Explorer
0 Kudos

John,

I have found an SAP note 949049 that may solve my problem with height and width. This note allows changing the Iframe in GRT. You may want to look at it and see if it will work for you. I will have a developer try it.

Paul