cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Java Proxies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai all.

I tried for sdn blog to collect the data regarding Java Proxy. But there also i failed to know the exact flow of control in Java Proxy classes.in simple terms, I didn't get where and how to call the generated bean class from java application. Can any one assist me by giving u r idea in control flow of java proxies either in bound or out bound.But outbound is preferable as of now.

But don't give url's relating to help.sap or sdn.sap.Because, i already read that.

Thank u

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Babu,

Sorry for posting the url's,

SAP J2EE engine calls the servlets. The bean to be called is determined from the parameters specified in the call.

Check SAPWASCALLEJB.EAR is deployed on the SAP J2EE engine

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Doss,

Thanks for response.

But i need which method(name) calls another method(name)of bean class. I need defined method names in client beans. From Servlet, which method has been called?

if u had given names of method , then it would be more good for me to check with my scenario.

Simply, please mention how the control is passed through what name of methods from servlet to generated client beans.

Thank u.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nani,

I am not sure if you know this How-to-guide:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/7d4db211-0d01-0010-1e8e-9b0...

There is an example of calling a Java Proxy from a stand alone Java application.

Regards

Stefan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't know if u have gone through this but it gives a clear idea about the different components

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/27/asynchronous-inbound-java-proxy

how to Guide:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/7d4db211-0d01-0010-1e8e-9b0...

Regards

Vijaya