cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to create a report in SAP SIGNAVIO Explorer that includes the folder structure?

Matthias7
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Is it possible to create a report in SAP SIGNAVIO that includes the folder structure?

I have mapped the organisational structure from level 1 to level 4 in folders. I have then stored the associated BPMN and value chains in the level 4 folder structure. Now I want to see this folder structure when I create a report, not only the BPMN and the value chain on level 4. Is there a way to include the type "folder" in my report?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Projit
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Matthias7,

A custom report can be built outside Signavio which can extract any information from the Signavio Process Manager module using the native API.

However, if you are looking for something simpler which is already available, the "Process Model Metrics" report does extract the folder information for each model. When you run the report,  you can select individual models or the entire folder for the report to look at. The outcome excel then contains the folder names (and breadcrumb path) for each model in column O. 

Hope this helps. 
Projit

Matthias7
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Thanks Projit for your help

Answers (0)