Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the details of the Tools accessing HANA Models

kirankumar440
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I would like to know the best way to know the details of the external tools like Power BI , Tableau etc which are accessing the HANA models/BW Models actively.

I assume if any BW Models is being accessed externally , their details will be captured in the statistic tables/cubes with that we can confirm if any tools are actively calling any BW objects based on application User names.

How can we confirm the same for HANA Models/Tables in the HANA DB? Is there any way to get those usage statistics ?

Br

Kiran K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

XaviPolo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think that the best option is Audit Policies: Best Practices and Recommendations for Creating Audit Policies | SAP Help Portal

There are system tables and views with some statistics but always are just the latest. 

Regards,

kirankumar440
Participant
0 Kudos
yes , I have checked them in the system.. It seems only standard policies are only active our system which has the Policy names starts with: audit_***** & no custom polices are created. & none of them has value 'SELECT' on EVENT_ACTION . So just wanted to know apart from Audit policies no where else the Stats are captured right ?
XaviPolo
Active Contributor
not that I know of. In our case this is usually handled more by the BASIS department,

Answers (0)