Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

adrian_goerler
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

have a look at this blog:

<a href="/people/community.user/blog/2006/10/24/applications-and-shared-libraries">Applications and shared libraries</a>

I hope this helps,

Adrian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian,

thanks for the quick answer, but I'm looking for a solution where I could deploy and provide the Library centrally without deploy an explicit application. For example like a JDBC Driver.

I've tried to deploy the JAR with the "Deploy View" of the DeveloperStudio but it doesn't work.

If anyone has a hint I would be thankful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

Are you looking for something like putting the jars in the lib folder of the engine and then adjusting engine's classpath?

Best Regards,

Georgi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Georgi,

yes I'm looking for such a solution. I have two applications which both use the same JAR-file.

I tried to place the JAT-file in the following folder SAP\JP1\JC00\j2ee\cluster\bin\ext

but it doesn't work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

If you read my blog mentioned in the beginning of the thread, you will note that such solution is not supported in our engine due to number of reasons.

Please, read the blog and use application library shared among these two applications. You will achieve the same effect. Please note that the using application will need run and deploy-time dependencies to the shared library.

You should not add files to any of the folders manually or manipulate engine's classpath in such situations.

Best Regards,

Georgi