cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Error messages while updating or Inserting Oracle Data Base.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on RFC to JDBC Scenario.here i am getting the some Price changing details daily basis from SAP and Inserting/updating the Oracle database, for this i have created a BackGround Job and its running every day morning 2:30 am but some times the job was cancelling and i am getting the below two error messages in Runtime work bench and some time the records were updating successfully..this is a production issues can any one help me on this.

1. Error while parsing or executing XML-SQL document: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'marsown.direct_special_price ' (structure 'STATEMENT'): java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: Socket closed

2.Database-level error reported by JDBC driver while accessing EO handling table 'null'. JDBC driver returned the following error message: 'java.sql.SQLException: Closed Connection'. For details, contact your database server vendor.

Thanks,

Sudheer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer

Is there any constraint defined for the field marsown.direct_special_price in Oracle database?

Thanks

Sai

kkram
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sudheer

With the information provided by you so far, looks like either the table doesn't exist in the database or the user being used doesn't have access to make updates to the table. Is this happening for all the runs or just specific runs. I am trying to isolate if this is data issue or technical issue.

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramamurthy,

Thanks for your quick response, yes some times i am getting this error message like Sunday, Monday and Thuesdays only remaining days like Wednesday, thursday and Friday all the records are updating.

Thanks,

Sudheer.