cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error within General Task: Register transport request in task list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I would like to register transports into a task list. When I try to do so I get the following error:

Error RFC destination SPROJECT_GET_SMI_DATA_R: Projekt: ZCHARM_DQ

Message no. /TMWFLOW/TASKLIST191

Some one got an idea where the problem might be?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Best regards

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

pl chk relevant RFC's may be your issue wl solve

thanks

BHushan

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

This error is reported in SDN blog /people/dolores.correa/blog/2009/07/22/change-request-management-scenario-usual-questions-and-known-errors

in point 21

21. Missing authorization for READ RFC connections

Our default authorizations for remote READ RFC users (created in SMSY) do not allow us to read transport requests information. But READ RFC users are used extensively in Charm to get those information. It is a bug in SMSY which has not been fixed by now. So currently for such kind of messages we have to ask our customer to manually add appropriate authorizations (e.g. profile S_TMW_CREATE) to those READ RFC users.

- Open transport requests are not marked as red when release them from task list.

Note 1279558 - Red Question Mark Icon Missing from Charm Transport Release

- "Error RFC destination SPROJECT_GET_SMI_DATA_R" when register outside transport requests into Charm.

Please assign enough authorizations to all those READ RFC users on their DEV system (including client 000).

- Cannot complete maintenance cycle due to "Error RFC destination /TMWFLOW/TL_COMPL_CHK_TR_WO_TL"

Please assign enough authorizations to all those READ RFC users on their DEV system (including client 000).

- Transport request information is missing in the result of Charm Reporting.

Please assign enough authorizations to all those READ RFC users on their DEV system (including client 000). And after that they should re-execute background job SM:TMWFLOW_CMSSYSCOL to update those information on Solution Manager system again.

Hope this helps,

Dolores

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dolores,

thank you for your answer.

I've checked the user in the DEV system (inclusive 000 client). On both clients the user has the profile S_TMW_CREATE assigend to it.

Where can i scedule this standard SM job?

Best Regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

So both User have the profile S_TMW_CREATE and i run the job. But the error is still there.

Is the profile really the one i need for the user?

Best Regards

Daniel

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Please do this test, imaging you have this landscape: DEV:100->QAS:100 -->PRD:100 (domain controller system PRD)

Assign SAP_all profile to the users used in these READ connections:

SM_DEVCLNT100_READ, user AAA in DEV:100

SM_DEVCLNT000_READ, user BBB in DEV:000

SM_PRDCLNT000_READ, user CCC in PRD:000

Best regards,

Dolores

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dolores,

thank you again for your input.

I assigned SAP_ALL to the READ_RFC User and executed the job.

But i still get the error.

Best Regards

Daniel

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you run SU53 to check if you are still missing any authorizations?

If not you can do so and check. SAP_ALL actually does not contain all authorizations.

Perhaps it should be called SAP_MANY, or SAP_MOST

Regards\

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Paul,

yes i did check for missing authorizations via su53 and st01.

Best Regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

what did you get with your check?

Could you solve the problem? (I have the same)

On /people/dolores.correa/blog/2009/07/22/change-request-management-scenario-usual-questions-and-known-errors Point 21"Missing authorization for READ RFC connections" it is said that "Please assign enough authorizations to all those READ RFC users on their DEV system (including client 000).".

But which are "enough authorizations"? Is there a best practice?

Kind regards,

Geraldine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geraldine,

i did not find any missing authorizations. I could not solve the problem till today, sorry.

I guess the "enough authorizations" points to the profile S_TMW_CREATE which is mentioned in that text at the beginning.

Best Regards

Daniel