cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eMode files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My company is equipped with Sage Multidevis software, which database is controlled with BusinessObjects.

I'm trying to learn how to use BusinessObjetcs thank to the tutorial made of 7 lecons in the help menu.

This tutorial is based on several eMode files (eMode.unv, eMode.mdb, eMode.xls, ...) that are missing on my computer (and on every single computer in the whole company).

The tutorial says if those files are missing, get in touch with the personn who installed the software for your company. That one has never heard about it. I contacted the hotline from Sage who answered me this is BusinessObjects files, we don't have them. So I called the SAP hotline and they redirect me here.

Is there anyone who could provide me those files?

Thank you in advance,

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I remember correctly the eMode samples were installed with the old BO version 5.1 and before.

Probably replaced by the eFashion samples from the later versions.

I don't know which BO version you are currently using, but if you have the eFashion sample data installed you could try using that data to follow the tutorial.

Best regards,

Harry

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is nothing. Can you host them and share me link?

I know this version is pretty outdated, but I haven't chose it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually Mode is the french for Fashion. They even translated the title.

eFashion doesn't exist aswell on my computer, can someone of you give them to me? Don't look for french version, english files are fine I'll manage to translate it.

My BO version is 5.1.9.

Thank you both for your time,

Regards.

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you starting to learn BO - that is not the version you should be using as it is 7 years as obsolete....

In any case - in Samples directory under your BO install dir path there should be those unv and mdb files.

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've been working with BO since version 5.1 and never heard of this files oe seen it with any BO package.

eFashion and Club were always the basis for all BO samples....

this has to be something that makers of your tutorial have made...