cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISPLAYING MEASURE VALUES IN TEXT BOX ON INTILIZATION OF SAC application

0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have 2 KPI's values which needs to be displayed in default page of my SAC Application. The 2 KPI's measure value ( YTD ) value is coming from different 2 tables available in our SAC application.

2 tablese are mapped to :

Table1 - mapped to QUERY 1 -- Fetching KPI1 to TEXT BOX1 using var a = table1.getdatasource().getdata ({ standard syntax});

Table2 - mapped to QUERY 2 -- Fetching KPI2 to TEXT BOX2using var b = table2.getdatasource().getdata ({standard syntax });

So we write the above code " on initialzation " of SAC APPLICATION. and we observed the backend queries are slow hence, the table keeps on refreshing and loading while the code " ON INITIILZATION " runs before the table is loaded with data, henceforth we get no data in text box and it throws script execution failed.

So overall do we have any way or any event to control that when first table is loaded with data then only the code for text box should run and if there is not data loaded in table then how can i show that data in text box.

And also do we have any restriction to load only those queries first which are related with my default page of my application , not all queries of other tabs to be loaded on initialization.

kindly revert me on this as have been struggling long on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)