cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course Participation - Event Generation (BO LSO_PARTIC event BOOKREQUEST)

Bhaskar_Tripath
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to setup Course Participation Approval workflow WS12000003.I have done all the settings to my knowledge. Now I am booking course through transaction LSO_PV00. I was expecting the event BOOKREQUEST of BO LSO_PARTIC to get raised but unfortunately I found no event in SWEL. Am I missing any configuration? I also tried looking for post regarding this. One of the closest discussion I found did say that this event is not triggered if booking is done from R/3. But I am really not sure of this. So seeking expert advice here. 

Configurations done (Although not sure of the need to do so, later I also tried making configurations in SWEHR1 and SWEHR3. But even that didn't help.):

LSO Workflow Setting (SPRO)

SWEHR1

SWEHR3

Booking

No Events

Regards,

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Bhaskar_Tripath
Participant
0 Kudos

Closed...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you activate Event Trace?

Regards,

Neha

Bhaskar_Tripath
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Yes I have!

Best Regards,

Bhaskar

former_member188827
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check SWE2 as well, if event type linkage is activated between object and its event. Please check the attached snapshot

Regards

Bhaskar_Tripath
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi...

Yes, the entry is there. Infact it gets created as soon as we activate event in the workflow header.

Best Regards,

Bhaskar

former_member188827
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please have a look at following link(if you have already not gone through it):

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/33/16af10b652274db948c4bac5c67211/frameset.htm

Regards

Bhaskar_Tripath
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes I have already gone through that and the configurations are already done for that.

Regards,

Bhaskar