cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.channels for BPE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we are running PI 7.3 and my job is to transport scenarios from our old XI 3.0 system to new 7.3 system. I am strugling with a quite big integration scenario where several integration processe are used. Ofcourse there are messages that are moved between integration processes.

In XI 3.0 the scenario worked when ther were no communication channel defined between diferent processes. But it seems that PI 7.3 is not happy with this.

When a message should be sent to BPE thereare two lines in audit log:

SOAPFault received from Integration Server. ErrorCode/Category: XIServer/INBOUND_BINDING_ERROR; Params: CRD, urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions, ZBAPI_KR_BUPA_UPDATE_REQUEST; AdditionalText: null; ApplicationFaultMessage: null; ErrorStack: Error in sender agreement for party , service CRD, interface namespace urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions interface ZBAPI_KR_BUPA_UPDATE_REQUEST

No sender agreement found for , , , , ,

In the Integration Directory the configuration seems ok for me:

Is there something I should know about PI 7.3 and BPE  compared to XI 3.0?

Thanks for any input!

Heiko

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>Is there something I should know about PI 7.3 and BPE  compared to XI 3.0?

transport config should work without any issues

can you try TEST tab in ID to check the flow ? as it seems there's something wrong with sender agreement

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This test tool has never really helped me :S

At the moment it gets pass sender agreement and is stopped at receiver determination...

The real error is related to sender agreement. But what ever I set the sender parameters... it passes sender agreement successfully.

Best wishes,

Heiko