cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Date format Fiori Launchpad , Language & Region in SAP Cloud Platform

Aisurya
Participant

Hi Experts,

How can i change the Date Format in "Language & Region" settings for Fiori launchpad in SAP Cloud Platform.

Thanks in Advance,

Aisurya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

andreasernst1

Hello aisurya.puhan,

I had the same problem.

- Go to the "Portal"-Service.

- Choose the Launchpad you want to enable additional languages

- Go to "Services & Tools"

- There you'll find the "Translating-Manager" where you can activate additional languages and translate your content.

After that the user can choose the enabled languages

Best regards

Andi

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi aviad.rivlin,

would be good to know if beside the Date and Time format also the Number format is influenced by this setting. I. e. in Swizerland ' is used to indicate thousand and a . for the Decimal point i.e. Fr. 7'654'321.10. In Germany we use spaces € 7 654 321,10 and , for the Decimal point.

Best regards
Gregor

AviadRivlin
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

gregorw Thanks for tagging me here! This functionality/option is not yet available. On our to-do list.

BhavanaR
Explorer
0 Kudos

aviad.rivlin : did SAP implement the functionality for user to change Date/Time Format in FIORI ?

patelyogesh
Active Contributor

Hello Aisurya Puhan,

Generally this is maintained at SU01 transaction code

2504186 - Fiori Launchpad: How to set up the date format or time format

Thank you

Yogesh

Aisurya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Yogesh,

Thanks for the response.

I understand the KBA mentioned is for On-Prem FLP. But i am looking for FLP on SAP Cloud Platform.

0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

I have the similar requirement to change the Date format for the English Language. As of now for English Language Date format is DDYYM which i would like to change to DDYYMM. Please can you help how to change this?

Regards

kavya