cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't invoke the replication task - Oracle 12c to SCP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to setup a SDI realtime replication scenario using the OracleLogReaderAdapter. Following the blog and the HANA academy videos I got stuck during activation of the replication task.

After various errors due to priviliges concerning _SYS_REPO user and solving these I got this error:
(SQL Editor) Could not execute 'CALL "SDI_USER"."sdi::ORACLE2HANA.START_REPLICATION"()' Error: (dberror) 256 - sql processing error: "SDI_USER"."sdi::ORACLE2HANA.START_REPLICATION": line 42 col 3 (at pos 1764): [256] (range 3) sql processing error exception: sql processing error: QUEUE: sdi::ORACLE2HANA.SUB_VT_HR_EMPLOYEES: Failed to add subscription for remote subscription sdi::ORACLE2HANA.SUB_VT_HR_EMPLOYEES[id = 164117] in remote source Oracle12c[id = 163278]. Error: exception 151050: CDC add subscription failed: Failed to add the first subscription. Error: Replication Agent requesting Java Virtual Machine exit with message: Error while trying to register LogAdmin with the bean manager.

As you can see the owner of the remote source is SDI_USER. The remote source is displayed and I can create a virtual table and open the content. The error occurs while activating the created replication task. The problem seems to be the connection between DPAgent and Oracle 12c DB.
Has anybody the same error or a solution to solve this problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello,

Does the SYS_REPO user have permission to this Remote source, if not try assigning SYS_REPO

SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, EXECUTE ON SCHEMA where the data is supposed to be replicated

via the user who created the remote source.

Thanks,

Alankar

liuhegui
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

I got same issue.

0 Kudos

Hi Hegui,

I got the same issue in my POC and did you get this issue resolved? thanks

Daniel