cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't display queue in message mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can look at the queue of the source field (the box to the left), but when trying to look at the queue of any other box in the mapping i just get an empty log and an empty queue. It doesn't matter if I use a UDF or a standard function.

I'm working on a PI 7.1 system. Is there anyone who have a suggestion what I can do to get rid of this problem?

Thank you!

/Sten

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sten,

Its very strange. Can you test in test tab and see what you are getting? Also can you copy the mapping to a different name and try your luck. May be the test xml might be wrong. Do a direct mapping and see, if it doesnot work then put a constant and see. If it works with constant and not with a source field then you would have copied the mapping from a different mapping like for each field.

Please note when you copy the mapping for any field from a different mapping, your source field is copied from the mapping from where you copied. So you need to add the source field in your current mapping once again manually. Hope it make sense to you.

Regards,

---Satish

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After trying all your suggestions it still didn't work, but finally I found out that the reason to why it did not work was a syntax error in the formatNumber function that I used in the end of the mapping.

Thanks for all your help.

/Sten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check this with your other mapping first .

If its working fine then check your mandatory fields and check your mapping .

Make sure you have given test cases and also check the XML .

Regards,

B.Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sten,

One of the cause of this problem is when the mapping is not complete in other words in the target side there are some mandatories elements which need to be mapped(mandatories).

Pls, verify this, and if the problem persists and go ahead with other possible solution.

thanks

Ivan