Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Contect DataSource related to Purchase Order

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Do we have any business content data Source in MM to keep track on purchase requisitions received and then when it is converted into a purchase order.

Pl help me.

regards

murali.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

there is no std datasource that extract data from EBAN table...anyway, you can look at 2LIS_02_nnn to link these different and subsequent steps...

Hope it helps!

Bye,

Roberto

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The data source 2LIS_02_SCL has the fields BANFN

and BNFPO .These fields gives the number of Purchase requisition.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thnaks for u r imm replies.My tables are EKKO,EBAN and one field from T024.Any guess?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you use 2LIS_02_SCL , you will not get all the records from EBAN.you will get only the puchase requsitions which are converted to purchase orders. So if you want to have all the records from table EBAN to BW,Use generic extraction. I am suggesting generic , because ,I have not seen any Business content data source purely for Purchase requsition. And I am not much aware of 3.5 content.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go in LBWE and include in your transfer structure (of 2LIS_02_SCL)

MCEKET-BANFN (Purch.req.) and

MCEKET-BNFPO (Requisn.item).

These two fields allow to access on the key of EBAN table...here you can find FRGDT field that is release date...

In the same datasource you can also already find as available the field MCEKKO-EKGRP (Purch. group from T024).

Hope it helps!

Bye,

Roberto

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil And Roberto,

I have checked in RSA6 for 2LIS_02_SCL.BNFPO,AEDAT,ERNAM,EKGRP,EKORG fields were found in Extract structure MC02M_0SCL.but Few of them or not available in DataSource 2LIS_02_SCL.how should i get them in datasource?

and I need to have EKKO-FBELN,EBAN-ERDAT,FRGDT,LFDAT and T024-EKNAM fileds....

Can i use 2LIS_02_SCL and enhance this datasource?

regards

murali.

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

MCEKET-BANFN and MCEKET-BNFPO are already included in transfer structure.

I need to have EKKO-ERNAM,EKGRP,EKORG,FBELN , AEDAT FBELN, from EBAN-BNFPO,ERDAT,FRGDT,LFDAT and from T024-EKNAM

regards

murali

Message was edited by: Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>I have checked in RSA6 for 2LIS_02_SCL.BNFPO,AEDAT,ERNAM,EKGRP,EKORG fields were found in Extract structure MC02M_0SCL.but Few of them or not available in DataSource 2LIS_02_SCL.</i>

Make sure that there is no tick marl for these fields in RSA6 for 'Hide field' and 'Field ony'. Even though there is no tick mark for these fields, but still these r not available in DS , then you have use a program to change the content of ROOSFIELD table.

<i>EBAN-ERDAT,FRGDT,LFDAT and T024-EKNAM fileds....

Can i use 2LIS_02_SCL and enhance this datasource?</i>

Yes to get these fields for each record (few records will not have values for these fields), you have enhance by append structure and you have to use user exit.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

But There is MCEBAN in 2LIS_02_SCL.I need to have fields from EBAN also....I have BNFPO in DS but its also from MCEKET.

and what kind of program i have to use to change the content of ROOSFIELD table if necessary?I am not aware of it anil.can u clarify me?

regads,

murali.

Message was edited by: Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the PI version you are using. Here we are using 2003_1_470,I am not able to see the MCEBAN as one of communication structure to 2LIS_02_SCL. So If you are able to see the CS MCEBAN, find out your required field in it. If the reqired fields are there there is no need of code for these fields in user exit.

There great blogs by Roberto in this forum .Use them to get good knowledge on enhancing the DS And where we go for Enhancing DS.

Search this forum with ROOSFIELD , you will get lot thread with program also.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Message was edited by: Anil Kumar Sharma

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Thats what i was trying to tell u.even i could not find MCEBAN.

Thanks for u r help.assigned points.

regards

murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>Thats what i was trying to tell u.even i could not find MCEBAN.</i>

I did not get you .I did not tell that there is Communication stucture called MCEBAN.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi anil,

...<i>But There is MCEBAN in 2LIS_02_SCL</i>....

i am sory.I have mistyped it..what i meant was... BUT THERE iS NO MCBAN in 2LIS_02_SCL.I missed NO in previous post.

regards

murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically the data source 2LIS_02_SCL gives almost all records from EKET. And it also gives the respctive purchase requisition for each record of EKET.So you will get BANFN and BNFPO .

<i>EBAN-ERDAT,FRGDT,LFDAT and T024-EKNAM fileds....

Can i use 2LIS_02_SCL and enhance this datasource?</i>

Yes to get these fields for each record , you have enhance the data source by append structure and you have to use user exit to fill the values for these fields.Here , in user exit, by the help of BANFN

and BNFPO values you will find the values ERDAT,FRGDT,LFDAT for each record .

The field T024-EKNAM , as Roberto said,if it is available in one of the communication structure you do not need code in user exit.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Assign the points to the helpful answers is the way to say thanks in this forum.

Message was edited by: Anil Kumar Sharma

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Thnaks for u r help. and i usually assign points to all useful answers...

regards

murali.