Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blank page appears after a group header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Post Author: pvds

CA Forum: General

hi everyone,

I need to create a report which prints a letter.this is a long letter so all i did is i divided in to many detail sections.the problem is that i am getting a blank space between a group header and the detail a ie. on the first page of the preview it shows only GH and the next page continues with the detail sections. before i dint had this problem but when i shifted the text in detail a to the next detail section ie. detail b and added a new text in the detail a section these changes made a blank page after GH .the section expert in detail a is not checked with any new page before or after block. but there is a check mark on new page before for the group header coz. i need to shift the next group to other page. i have details from a to j. the columns in the detail a will matches the colums in the detail b with a different text . is this a problem?.

see if u can help me.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Post Author: Manuel de Kleine

CA Forum: General

pvds,What happens if you resize the textfield (I assume you have a textfield in DA) and DA?If the GH and DA don't fit on a page, DA, will be moved to the second page. The difference between DA and DB should not make any difference, except for the height of the details can influence being displayed on the same or the next page.