cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Async RFC Sender To File Receiver problem!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the following scenario: RFC(R/3) => XI => File

In SAP ihave have implemented the following:

1. Z-Report in R/3 calls a function module:

CALL FUNCTION 'ZRFC' IN BACKGROUND TASK

DESTINATION xi_dest

EXPORTING

my_table = my_table[].

COMMIT WORK.

I have read two thread about it

It looks like working.

But I have some trouble during configuring of the scenario in XI. Could You explain some details about it?

I donu2019t quit understand the next:

Design:

1) In my message mapping i have mapped RFC response to file structure. Is it true?

2) I have created outbound asynchrounous(!) MI which is the RFC.response and inbound MI is the file interface. Is it true?

3)In my IM i have used RFC.Response as sender interface and the file MI as target interface. Is it True?

But what about RFC.Request? It is not clear for me. Does it need any mapping for it?

Nevetheless I have done the configuration part.

Configuration:

1) Receiver Determination: Sender Interface = MI_RFC.response

2) Interface Determination: Inbound Interface= File Inteface, Outbound Interface=MI_RFC.Response

IM : RFC.Response ->File Inteface

3) Receiver Agreement: Inbound Interface= File Inteface, CC = File

3) Sender Agreement: Outbound Interface=MI_RFC.Response, CC = RFC.

It looks like a true. But it does not work.

I have get the error:

u201CsenderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for AdapterType RFC , AdapterNS http://sap.com/xi/XI/System, direction INBOUND, fromParty '', fromService 'BS_DR1', toParty '', toService '', interface 'ZRFC', NS 'urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions' for channel 'RFC_test' (channelId 83764609569f36cf83d709d64df37896)

Whatu2019s wrong? What the sender agreement does it mean? For RFC.Request?

Thank You very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

File is Asynchronous. Your RFC seems to be synnchronous and hence you have request and response.

You might have got your requirement wrongly. if you have to send some data out of r3 to file, wite a report with select query as you need and call async RFC by exporting the data. Map this strucuture to file in XI.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not clear what you mean.

Before generating the RFC call from R/3 I have prepared the table. And as you can see I export the table. And in XI i try to map this table from RFC.response to File structure.

Answers (0)