cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application server error - Please Help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

We recently installed a app server on our production box. I'm a developer so I'm not too clued up with the technical stuff. But every other message fails in the queue. No one knows where to check what parameters to correct this but we get this error:

404 Resource not found

Partner not reached

-

-

Error: -20

Version: 7000

Component: ICM

Date/Time: Wed Feb 10 11:42:51 2010

Module: icxxconn_mt.c

Line: 2321

Server: xiapp1_***_02

Error Tag:

Detail: Connection request from (13/18351/0) to host: sybasebkup, service: 50200 failed (NIEHOST_UNKNOWN) AP-T13, U18351, 350 PISUPER, *********, 11:42:50, M0, W8, , 1/0

© 2001-2005, SAP AG

Thanks,

Jan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jan,

The Newly installed app server cannot talk to the hostname "sybasebkup". Compare the /etc/hosts file at the oslevel between your central instance and the app server .

May be some entries are missing in the /etc/hosts file in the appserver.

Compare and Check whether you have hostnme "SYBASEBACKUP" in the /etc/hosts file of the appserver and central instance.

I Feel your OS team needs to add all these entries in the CI to the /etc/hosts file of the app server

You problem is that the target is UNKNOWN i dont think its a problem with your ICM service as such.

Gerard

Former Member
0 Kudos

kk thanks I'll tell them to check those host entries.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iprieto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

This problem is related about unknow host name for ICM component. You can see all ICM error in SAP note 63342.

Check dev_icm file log, maybe you can see more information log about the error.

Check TA RZ21, choose Instance profile and click in extended maintenance. In icm/HTTP/j2ee_0 parameter you can see the hostname of J2EE server, the value must be "localhost".

Best regards

Ivá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

RZ21 looks like this, [Screenshot|http://www.photostand.co.za/images/kvcoxk9t9ozu02obaf9.jpg]

Don't see that extended maintenance.

Thanks,

Jan

Edited by: Jan de Lange on Feb 10, 2010 11:38 AM

iprieto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Jan, is RZ10 transaction

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ICM is the component which manages communication between adapter engine and integration engine...

u can chk if some service is down in SICF....u can maybe try activating the related services..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I see theres allot of stuff.. What should I be looking for?