cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation of of DSO after deleting request form the middle

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have deleted a corrupted request from DSO.

Request:

Req1 loaded today (Loaded successfully but not activated)

Req2 loaded yesterday (Loaded successfully but not activated)

req3 loaded 2 days back.(this is corrupted and I have deleted it.)

Now I am trying to activate the remaining Requests but the activation is not initiated. below is the error.

Request REQU_5G9X02WC6F5FFLV6P1OF39IBX (685.380) for DataSource 2LIS_13_VDHDR from source system PRDALE700 has the status green and a lesser SID (and is therefore older) than the request that you currently want to update into the DataStore object. This is not possible because the sequence of requests has to be followed.

Delta- and init requests have to be updated to the DataStore object in the request sequence I will load the missing records with repair full from ECC but I have to activate it now.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

FCI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I don't know of a way to activate a delta request after having deleted a previous corrupted one. It's not surprising that it is forbidden. A delta request does not only contains new entries but also modifications (with before and after image). This is why the sequence is critical (you can't miss a delta).

You should normally delete all the requests after the corrupted ones and launch a new delta.

Regards,

Frederic

0 Kudos

Doesn't the new delta fail.

when these 3 requests are not activating, how will the new request get activated.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

FCI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When the new delta occurs, a repeat delta should be done and should recover the delta of yesterday and today request.

If the error that generates the corruption is not linked to the data, this request sould normally be activated without problem.

0 Kudos

I tried to do the inconsistency check with RSRV. Below is the error message:
Test of program for activating and deleting requests
<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Messages 000-099 reserved for ODS update >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
@5C\QError@ An exception with the type CX_RSRV_ABORT occurred.

Is there a way that I can change the table entries and activate it again.