Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACP for Add On not Valid for S/4 1909

volker_borowski2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a non modifing self contained Add On in ABAP.

Feeded this one through Upgrades in the past with Vendor Keys generated by SAP for us to target all the different SAP_BASIS Releases. Now from SAP_BASIS 7.54 on, SAP refuses to provide Vendor Keys and suggests to provide ACP Files from AAK.

This seemed pretty simple as our only import condition is SAP_BASIS without any restriction to any Support Package.

So I created ACP Package and also did upload this in SPAM, but SUM refuses to offer "KEEP" in IS_SELECT.

I have alternative Import Condition SAP_BASIS 754 set in ACP (which should be valid für S/4 1909).

After upload this conditionset is visible in table PAT07_ACP in the target system.

I even did an SQL Trace of the corresponding section from SUM in IS_SELECT and it is visible that PAT07_ACP is re-read and is indeed detecting my new import conditions, however it still requires Upgrade with SAINT Pkg, and does not offer KEEP.

What am I missing here?

Thanks for help

Volker

kashyap_shah3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Volker,

I suppose, you would have followed Post-Delivery of Attributes document.

SUM should have generated some logs around IS_SELECT, can you not see in any relevant log that whether precondition you've maintained is matching or not.

Best Regards,
Kashyap Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

volker_borowski2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry …. SAP_BASIS = 7.54 😄

volker_borowski2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes,

I did exactly that, beside that i did not change any attributes, but simply added an additional import condition set (SAP_BASIS = 7.40).

And "no", at no stage a logfile or a message like

Add On "MYADDON" has to be upgraded with saint pack BECAUSE the additional import conditions i did find in PAT07_ACP do not fit my requirements.

In fact it is logged nowhere what comparisons are actually made.

In earlier stages (EHP_INCLUSION) it did log this:

4 ETQ399 Add-On MYADDON: (preliminary) KEEP YOURS decision has been reset.

but no further information "why"

Best regards

Volker