cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AC20000027 - Element PURCHASINGCONTRACT is not available in the container

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I created the simple WF. Start event - RELEASESTEPCREATED, object - BUS2012. WF have one step, task - "TS20000166 Release of purchase order". When I start my workflow in test run the status is set to "error" - "Element PURCHASINGCONTRACT is not available in the container", Message no. OL356.

Testing the WF in transaction SWUD don't found any errors.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks a lot,

Andrei

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andru,

I worked on Release strategy for PO.

I am SURE the Problem is with RULE, RULE is not returning any agents.

The problem is that the rule (20000027) your using is not returning any agents.

1. Just go to transaction PFAC and enter the RULE. go to display mode.

Click on the second button in the application tool bar (SIMULATE RULE RESOLUTION - shift + F8 ) a popup sort of screen will be displayed.

Now enter the PO number and Release code.

Execute the DETAIL button in the middle of the popup screen.

See if the rule is returning any agents.

2. If the above mentioned test is successfully executed,

Check in your workflow SWDD.

Open your workflow.

Double click on the RELEASE CODE workflow container element.

Check if the structure defined under D.Type is - T16FC and Field is - FRGCO.

3. If even the 2nd point is correct,

Check the binding for the step '0000000004'

In the binding, Pass the Busines Object BUS2012 (Purchase order) and RELEASE CODE (T16FC-FRGCO) that are present in the Workflow container. and check if they both are import and export parameters.

3. You are sure that the agents are specified in SPRO (under Material management >> PURCHASING >> Purchase order/CONTRACT >> Release Procedure for PO/CONTRACT >> Define release procedure for PO / CONTRACT >> WORKFLOW )

If you double click on WORKFLOW, you will see that the AGENT IDs are assigned to the Release Group and release codes of Purchase Order.

Eg: Release group Release code Agent Type Agent ID

01 L1 US SAPUSER1

01 L2 US SAPUSER2

01 L3 US SAPUSER3

01 L4 US SAPUSER4

Try all this and tell me the result.

Regards,

Gautham Paspala

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gautham Paspala,

You are right, I don't assign agent. Now it's ok!

Your posts very help me. Thank you, very mach and thanks all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gautham Paspala, I create Workflow for purchasing order. CONTRACT is not necessary to me. I need that my Workflow was started with event - RELEASESTEPCREATED and the first step was task - "TS20000166 Release of purchase order". SPRO config was checked. It's ok, but error just is "AC20000027 - Element PURCHASINGCONTRACT is not available in the container".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andru,

Can you clarify few things so that i can help u better.

1. Have you created the workflow for Purchase order or Contract ?

The business object you mentioned here BUS2012 and Rule 20000027 are for PURCHASE ORDER

If you are working on CONTRACT then the business object is BUS2014 and rule 20000029.

2. Are you passing the contract number when your test the workflow ??

If your passing contract number and the workflow you have created had Purchase order business object type and RULE related to PO. Obviously it will not determine the agents.

3. Just check in SPRO config

Material management >> PURCHASING >> Purchase order/CONTRACT >> Release Procedure for PO/CONTRACT >> Define release procedure for PO / CONTRACT >> WORKFLOW

the AGENT IDs are specified under WORKFLOW.

Even check under

Material management >> PURCHASING >> Purchase order/CONTRACT >> Release Procedure for PO/CONTRACT >> Define release procedure for PO / CONTRACT >> RELEASE CODES

The workflow column has 1 under RELEASE CODES

Revert back if you have any problem. and let me know what your working with (PO or CONTRACT) so that i can tell you clearly what the problem is.

Regards,

Gautham Paspala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Technical details log:

Executed Details Error Message

1. (Sub)workflow created - No errors

2. Workflow started - No errors

3. Exception occurred - Error when starting work item 000000390154

4. PROCESS_NODE - Error when processing node '0000000004' (ParForEach index 000000)

5. CREATE - Error when creating a component of type 'Step'

6. CREATE_WIM_HANDLE - Error when creating a work item

7. CREATE_VIA_WFM - Agent determination for step '0000000004' failed

8. EVALUATE_AGENT_VIA_RULE - Error in resolution of rule 'AC20000027' for step '0000000004'

9. AC20000027 - Element PURCHASINGCONTRACT is not available in the container

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check your step "0000000004" again. I Think it must be a binding problem. So goto binding and use the check button in this task or delete all bindings and redefine them manually.

After this you should try :

to refresh buffers

SWU_OBUF

regards.

former_member190818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andru,

There is problem when u r picking the agent from that rule. So, debug the rule and see where the problem occurs. When u are using ReleaseStepCreated for BUS2012, there is no need of Purchasingcontract. So, check binding also once.

Regards,

JMB

Edited by: JMB on Mar 14, 2008 2:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andru,

I am using the same rule and is working fine for me.

well this rule has only two containers PurchaseOrder and ReleaseCode.

I dont know how it is picking purchasingcontract, any ways did you tried to test (simulate) standalone rule using PFAC, if not then try it.

secondly I would recommend that remove the rule in task and put your user name in agent column then see whether you are getting work item correct and no error this time.

I think that u did some extra binding in rule resolution (inside that step).

Cheeers

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Matthias Rieken

All has made as you has told, but error is still exists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andru,

Execute the Transaction SWIA. and check the Workflow Log( Shift +F8). Send us the error information

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi adru,

first you have to set the Binding when an event has raised (The small hat in top of the screen)

there you have to bind EVT_OBJ to PURCHASINGCONTRACT

then go into your steps and bind

PURCHASINGCONTRACT to WI_OBJECT

activate and save

P.S. Check the spelling of your container element and the name you used in binding !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andru,

Check with your MM guys out there, usually purchasing contract is not required in BUS2012 (Purchase Order BOR). If you have executed it in SWUD and did not find any other erros, I suspect that you are having the error from the transaction itself.

Kindly ask them the IMG config for PO release. I am not sure if the release strategy has them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To Matthias Rieken:

PURCHASINGCONTRACT is not availiable in Workflow container. I add it in container, but error is still exist. Now i can select PURCHASINGCONTRACT in binding on side WF, but I don't understand what I must select in binding on side Step.

JMB:

Configuration in SPRO is done. Binding was generated automatic.

former_member190818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u done configuration in SPRO ??? If so, check the binding properly.

Regards,

JMB

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think there is something wrong with the binding

Is the element PURCHASINGCONTRACT availiable in your Workflow container ?

Check SWDD

On the left side on the botton of the screen there is a repository

Choose there "Workflow-Container" check if an element of your Object type called "PURCHASINGCONTRACT" is available ...

if not double click to add

choose your Business object

regards