cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_02_SCL extraction problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

2LIS_02_SCL; We have enhanced one field 'DISPO' from EBAN table in CMOD at R3 end. When we do extraction with RSA3, thie field comes populated and even when we run IP the behaviour is the same.However in the daily delta for the same PO we see the this field is coming as blank. Has anyone came across this unusual behaviour?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

You mean to say you are able to see the data in RSA3 and till PSA right? so do you have any routines written in your data  flow ? try to debug the routine and check why the enhanced field is not getting populated with values.

If this is the case for few POs in delta load, then first make sure the value exist in Source table and then debug the DS in RSA3 with delta mode and see why for few POs the enhanced value is blank.

Regards

KP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will try to put it across this way.

Say PO '11111111111' comes with DISPO values as "120' in RSA3 extraction and even in IP full extraction.

CMOD logic is written to derive this field from EBAN table.

Now what happens in daily delta is : Same PO gets changed and we get that PO in delta,however this time the DISPO fields comes blank.

All checks have been done and values exist in source table. I'll try to debug the code in delta mode and see the results.

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krsih,

Your enhanced field is not part of delta for sure.If you do a full update then probably it will pick the correct data.

In your cmod have you taken care of delta logic..I must say in case of LO datasources enhancement it doesn't work with the simple select statement in cmod referring to base table.

Kindly search for the document Treatise on LO Extraction.

This explains in details the mechanism to enable delta for enhanced fields.

Hope that gives an idea.

Regards,

AL

former_member182516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes try to debug the delta in soruce and check why the values are not getting populated.

In CMOD - we will just write a select statement which will extract the values for that particular field. there is no need to implement any separate logic in CMOD.

When ever you execute the delta IP the Data source is called along with enhaced code and the delta of DS will take care of the enhanced field values as well.

Regards

KP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't know in which environment you are having this issue.

Try to debug the code in quality system to find out the filed "DISPO " is getting populated with delta load or not , then retrace back the steps to CMOD to find out the issue.

The full won't give any issue beacuse there is no delta concept applicable to it.

Please check at your end and let us know.

Best Regards,

Arpit

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This problem got solved on its own. For 5 days the delta didnt pick up any value for the enhanced field,however from 6th day onwards it started showing results.Strange behaviour of datasource.

Thanks everyone for suggestions.

former_member182196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After Enhancement go in rsa6 change mode and make sure that newly added field is unhide then it will come in extract structure. after that delete the setup table and refill again.

Then Check in RSA3 for newly added field data is coming or not if coming then replicate that data source in bi side and map from source to target, then run the infopackege and if data is not coming in RSA3 then might be the problem with code in cmod and or else data is not there in reactive for that field,

Regards,

SM

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the change not happens in at least one standard field along with enhanced field, your delta will not be fetched. Anyway, please debug your infopackage or RSA3 in Delta mode.

Please check SAP Note : 576886

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

Wht i understand is the when you do a full load you get the values populated whereas when you do a delta load you are not getting any values.

If you think i differ from your explanation...can you pls explain it in a better way,

Rgds

SVU123

MGrob
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You're saying the infopackage does bring the field to PSA I assume? If you talk about a full load it pulls the information through your  setuptable and reads cmod.

Martin