Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Country Risk and Enterprise Risk Management

From my experience, in many companies country risk is treated separately to risks registered in their Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework and reported independently to the Board - most often by using political risk maps. To me, this is an...

T_Frenehard by Product and Topic Expert
  • 0 comments
  • 1 kudos

SQL Join & Union - What you ever wanted to know

Basics:The JOIN keyword is used in an SQL statement to query data from two or more tables, based on a relationship between certain columns in these tables. A primary key is a column (or a combination of columns) with a unique value for each row. Each...

Top Ten ePM trends for next decade - #9

With enormous traction in the ePM space happening over last few years, the next decade (2010-2020) is definitely going to be key decade for ePM. As an active practioner of ePM in the last decade, the focus of my blog series would not be just on tec...

Top Ten ePM trends for Next Decade - #8

Trend  #8 – Profitability Performance  While past decade saw Budgeting, Planning and financial consolidation as the core business process surrounding Performance Management, the biggest business problem that LoB and CFOs would like to analyze and lo...