Did you mean: 

Subcontracting process process Accounting entry not coming correctly

arunprakashworld
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I got a query from the users in subcontracting process accounting entry;

arunprakashworld_0-1708847593875.png

Raw material worth 50 issued for sub contracting, sub contracting charges = 500, the goods receipt of SFG product should come 500+50=550 but its coming 500 for the semi finished goods (SFG) which is receiving. The SFG material price control maintained as Standard (S). 

This is the requirement of the user, anyone please help us with the solution for this.

Thanks in advance,

Vignesh

SAP S/4HANA for financial products subledger EWM - Goods Movement SAP Invoice and Goods Receipt Reconciliation SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Finance SAP Pricing and Costing for Utilities FIN Material Ledger MM (Materials Management) FIN General Ledger 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @arunprakashworld 

The SAP Learning group helps you to develop the knowledge, grow your skills, and  future-proof your career. Here you can ask questions and collaborate with other learners to reach your learning goals and to prepare for your SAP Certification exams. 

It looks like your question is not related to learning materials we published on our SAP Learning platform and while the topic you addressed  isn't specifically covered here and since it can hardly be answered without in-depth implementation knowledge, I can point you to several excellent resources to help find an answer to your question. 
I would like to encourage you to post your  question to a our SAP Community where you can directly exchange with experienced experts with project Background -  SAP Community is a public space where anyone can start discussions and questions are answered by anyone. SAP Community enables professionals across the globe to connect, exchange information, engage, and receive recognition for your achievements. This inclusive and receptive environment welcomes all individuals who want to seek help and share knowledge about SAP software and solutions.

If you need help, and your issue is specific to the standard functionality of your SAP solution, contact SAP Product Support using the channel listed on our our Get support site.

In addtion @Prasoon's reply might also be helpful.
Please always feel free to come back to our SAP Learning group to ask your questions and collaborate with other learners to reach your learning goals and to prepare for your SAP Certification exams.
However, for your particular question, I'd recommend the resources above.
Therefore, I close this thread.
I hope this helps, and best of luck!
Margit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since your SFG is standard price material, the material valuation will be based on the standard price maintained in material master, as per the normal logic. In your case, looks the SFG standard price is 500 and hence the SFG stock account postings are with the same standard price. This is standard behavior with any standard price material. If its moving average price material, the stock account will be posted with all charges (subcon service cost + value of components + any additional cost).

In addition, for subcon, you may maintain the price difference posting, so that the price difference account also will be hit in case the receipt value (subcon service cost + value of components + any additional cost) is different from the standard price of material. You may refer the config in the node: OLMB - Goods Receipt - Price Differences for Subcontract Orders at Goods Receipt. 

You may check the difference in account postings with below example:

SFG product: $400 (material value at standard price in material master)

Subcontract order:

• Ext. service : $250
  • Components : $100

Posting schema without price differences:

Stock account SFG (BSX) : 400 +   (material standard price)
Stock change (BSV) : 400 -
GR/IR clearing acct (WRX) : 250 - (External service cost)
External service acct (FRL) : 250 +
Compon. stock account (BSX) : 100 -  (Component cost)
Consumption account (GBB) : 100 +

Posting schema with price differences:

Stock account FERT (BSX) : 400 +
Stock change (BSV) : 350 -
Price difference (PRD) :  50 -
GR/IR clearing acct (WRX) : 250 -
External service acct (FRL) : 250 +
Compon. stock account (BSX) : 100 -
Consumption account (GBB) : 100 +

Regards,